View Conference– Italy’s leading digital media conference, is calling for design and digital media projects focused on current social themes for the VIEW Social Contest.
The contest is hosted by the digital media professionals behind this year’s 13th International Computer Graphics VIEW Conference, being held from October 16 through October 19. Hosted in Turin, Italy, the VIEW Conference attracts “filmmakers and computer graphics inventers, practitioners, and visionaries gathering in for four days of inspirational talks, extraordinary educational workshops, and astounding visual and audio experiences.” To learn more about the VIEW Conference, click here.
If you can’t make the trip to Italy, you may be able to participate by entering the VIEW Social Contest.
“If you have made a movie, a short, a music video or an advertising using 2D/3D animation and/or VFX focusing on current social themes during 2011 and 2012, we are interested in receiving your work of art,” state the contest organizers.
Read details below:
VIEW Social Contest
Deadline: June 30, 2012
Grand Prize: 1500 €
Details: VIEW Conference launches a new contest to celebrate the creative power of technology at the service of society. Are you a designer, a creative or a computer graphics lover? This contest is for you!
–Best Art Design
Rules and Regulations:
1. All entries must have been completed from 2011 to 2012 to be eligible
2. Both individual and group projects are accepted
3. All entries should be submitted on DVD Video: PAL 16/9 Audio: MPEG2 Stereo and be ready for screening. N.B. Submitted media will not be returned
4. Submitted work must be accompanied by some Hi-Res screenshots of the project and an Hi-Res photo of the director
5. Submitted work must be accompanied by a completed entry form, containing original signature of the person entering VIEW AWARD competition
6. All entries must provide written authorization for any copyrighted material included in the work
7. All entries must be received by June 30, 2012
8. Winners will receive prizes in cash, technology and/or paid internships
Send entries and inquiries to:
Corso Marconi, 38 10125 Turin, Italy Office
phone: +39 011 66 80 948
Fax: +39 011 65 0 12 14
Connect with FIDMDigitalArts.com
Questions/comments? Email the editor, Mani O’Brien at mo’email@example.com
Would you like more information about FIDM’s Digital Media and Graphic Design programs? Fill out an information request form here.